- Embedded camouflage pattern. Does not need to be painted.
- Won't rust, rot, or corrode
- Maintenance free
- Lighter than metal and asbestos sheets
- Reduces cost for heavy metal structures
- Easy to assemble - labor saving
- Flexible but won't deform
- Superior mechanical strength thanks to its composite glass fiber reinforced structure
- Special surface coating provides excellent protection against UV. No noticeable color change after intense and long-lasting UV tests
- Surface can be made in a non-reflecting mat finish
- Does not contain asbestos or other cancerogenic raw materials
- Service life around 15 years
- In case of an explosion, sheet won't create shrapnel - it's just torn
- Any military pattern available (snow type, Sahara type, etc)
Fiberglass Camouflage Sheets
- superior roofing and cladding panels for military applications
click on pictures to enlarge, then press 'Back' on your browser to return here.
Please note minimum order is 100 panels.
New PDF Catalog download
Roofing and cladding
of military silos and warehouses
buildings (toilets, showers, laundries, shelters, barracks)
Any other building
Military vehicle bodies
Roofing and cladding for
||Panels can be produced in the required corrugated or in flat panel profiles
||Standard panel size is 1.22m x 2.43m (4ft x 8ft) and the length can be made in maximum transportable lengths (by 20ft or 40ft container lengths)
||Standard thickness 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm
||Panels vary between 2300g/m2 to 5,000g/m2
||Weathering surface can be produced as non reflecting on request
||On orders of 10,000 square meters and above, the requested patterns maybe produced.
||Sheets are produced in translucent, semi-translucent or opaque.