Fiberglass FRP Plate
Fiberglass FRP plate provides a durable and cost-effective structural panel that can be used for flooring, walls,
or covered stair treads with non-slip treatment.
Above - FRP Plate can be used for covered FRP stair treads.
- Plate is manufactured by building up multiple layers of fiberglass reinforcement with specially formulated resins resulting in a solid composite panel.
- Excellent bi-directional strength and corrosion resistance.
- Ideal as flooring and insulation over structural members or existing grating. Provides a solid walkway
and can be supplied with anti-slip finish.
- Plate can be bolted directly to structural beams and used as a wall panel resistant to corrosive splash.
Fiberglass FRP Plate Sizes
- Standard panels size 1220mm x 3660mm (4'x12')
- Thickness 3mm to 19mm (1/8" to 3/4")
- Fire retardant ASTM E-84